Library Volunteers Training CANCELLED today

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2004
      Message

      Donna Kirkwood and I agree with Gordon that it is not a day to drive - if you don't have to. So we are cancelling the AFHS Library Volunteers training that was scheduled for today (Saturday Jan 24  1:30-3).

      We will be re-scheduling.

      Stay in, stay warm and work on your family history!

      Lorna

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2004
        Message