Re: More warnings on not using links in emails

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      Hi Gordon - just as a follow up to your message - was it at the computer
      SIG group a couple of weeks ago that someone mentioned the website
      wafl@... for us to forward the SPAM Nigerian letters? Well I
      sent three or four that I received after that, and on reviewing the internet
      version of the National Post on Tuesday morning this week, there was a bit
      item stating that the OPP had nailed a fellow in Toronto for a scam of this
      sort. It reminded me that those SPAM letters had not been on for a few days
      and I wonder if this was the culprit.
      Freda Stewart