FAMILY TREEMAKER USERS

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2004
      . . . reminder
                  FTM SIGlet meets this Saturday AM

      . . .since there is a possibility that weather conditions may not
                  be 'driver friendly' - we will post a notice by 9AM Sat
                  if we feel the meeting should be cancelled.

      FAMILY TREE MAKER
                  in the  AFHS 'New' Library
          Saturday      January 24th     10:00 AM

      After an open Q and A session we will focus on
            "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"

      Please note the time change from 9:30 to 10:00AM

      Contacts:
      General information:                   L Taylor       LTaylor4@...
      Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier  cerear@...
    • Lynn Taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
                       Next Meeting
        FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet

            Saturday      February 28      10:00 AM
                   in the  AFHS 'New' Library

          After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"
        (This is the agenda originally planned for our Jan Mtg)

           Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

        If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
        you will find map and other helpful information by going
        to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

        From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
        New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
        and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

        There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
        The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
        impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
        Library Elves.

        See you on the 28th.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2004
                        Next Meeting
          FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet
            Saturday      March 27th     10:00 AM
          the  AFHS  Library  712 - 16th Ave NW

            After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                            "INPUT = OUTPUT"

             Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

          If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
          you will find map and other helpful information by going
          to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

          From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
          New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
          and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

          See you on the 27th.