TMG Meeting

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 21, 2004
      The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
      library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

      This month it will be on January 27th.
      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

      Alan Peers

    • Alan Peers
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 26, 2004
        The meeting for tomorrow night has been cancelled due to the weather.

        See you in March.

        Alan Peers
      • Lois Sparling

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 22, 2004
            The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
            library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

            This month it will be on February 24th.

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 19, 2004
              The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
              library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

              This month it will be on March 23rd. We will view and discuss the TMG intermediate Video

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 23, 2004
                The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
                library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                This month it will be on April 27th.

                Message 7 of 20 , May 23, 2004
                  The May 25th meeting has been changed to Monday May 24th because of the hockey game.

                  The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                  Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                  Come and bring a friend.
                  For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

                • Blair BARR
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 16, 2004
                    Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 22nd

                    The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                    Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                    Come and bring a friend.
                    For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                    Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                    If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too.
                    Blair Barr co-chair      blairbarr@...

                  • Alan Peers

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
                          TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

                          Lois Sparling

                          What's a TMG meeting?

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
                            Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

                            The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                            Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                            Come and bring a friend.
                            For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                            Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                            If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
                            Alan Peers co-chair
                          • Lois Sparling

                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                                  The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                  For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

                                • Alan Peers
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                                    The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                                      The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                                        The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                        For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers