RE: FW: TOURBUS EXTRA - 17 Jan 04 - Extra, Extra

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2004

      I believe what you'll need to do is be sure that you have such a message
      open, resize and locate it on the screen where you prefer to see it, and
      then close the software. It should "remember" that as the default the next
      time.

      > I hope your shoulder is much better now.

      Ugh. Am going back to work tomorrow, but am still on painkillers and am not
      yet driving. I hate this kind of a struggle!

      Cheers to all.

      - Judii

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2004
        Hi Judii:

        > > For some time now when I open an e-mail in Netscape 4.78 (yes
        > > I am still using that for e-mails although I have more or less converted
        > > to Internet Explorer when "surfing") the message appears in "minimize"
        > > format and I have to "maximize" it. At some point I must have clicked on
        > > "something" that changed the way I receive e-mails. Do you, or any other
        > > Netscape user, know how I can reverse the procedure?
        >
        > I believe what you'll need to do is be sure that you have such a message
        > open, resize and locate it on the screen where you prefer to see it, and
        > then close the software. It should "remember" that as the default the next
        > time.

        Thanks for your advice Judii. Caroly Lylyk gave me similar advice and I
        am pleased to say that my problem has been solved.

        > > I hope your shoulder is much better now.
        >
        > Ugh. Am going back to work tomorrow, but am still on painkillers and am not
        > yet driving. I hate this kind of a struggle!

        I am sorry that you are still having pain in your shoulder. It has been
        a long time and I can imagine you are pretty fed up with the whole
        thing. Hopefully you will get better soon.

        Regards,

        Rene