Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 18, 2004
      The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be Wed. Jan 28, 2004 at the AFHS
      library. Members will be bringing some of their Irish research material
      and explaining how to use it. This will include CDs of searchable
      material, an explanation of how to use the AFHS library copy of an Irish
      gazetteer on fiche and some remarks on some advanced resources available
      at the LDS Family History Centre on 17th Ave., Calgary and at the U of C
      library.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois