Re: FW: TOURBUS EXTRA - 17 Jan 04 - Extra, Extra

  • From Brian
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2004
         The message made me think of something I've wanted  to pass on. I downloaded the Firebird browser and have been using it for about a month. I highly recommend it. It is quick and has nice features. It is based on Netscape code, so I like the feel. Here is a link to the site for the  download.

      http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

         Brian

      At 11:43 AM 1/18/04 Sunday, you wrote:

      Yes I do. For some time now when I open an e-mail in Netscape 4.78 (yes
      I am still using that for e-mails although I have more or less converted
      to Internet Explorer when "surfing")
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2004

        I believe what you'll need to do is be sure that you have such a message
        open, resize and locate it on the screen where you prefer to see it, and
        then close the software. It should "remember" that as the default the next
        time.

        > I hope your shoulder is much better now.

        Ugh. Am going back to work tomorrow, but am still on painkillers and am not
        yet driving. I hate this kind of a struggle!

        Cheers to all.

        - Judii

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Rene Dussome
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2004
          Hi Judii:

          > > For some time now when I open an e-mail in Netscape 4.78 (yes
          > > I am still using that for e-mails although I have more or less converted
          > > to Internet Explorer when "surfing") the message appears in "minimize"
          > > format and I have to "maximize" it. At some point I must have clicked on
          > > "something" that changed the way I receive e-mails. Do you, or any other
          > > Netscape user, know how I can reverse the procedure?
          >
          > I believe what you'll need to do is be sure that you have such a message
          > open, resize and locate it on the screen where you prefer to see it, and
          > then close the software. It should "remember" that as the default the next
          > time.

          Thanks for your advice Judii. Caroly Lylyk gave me similar advice and I
          am pleased to say that my problem has been solved.

          > > I hope your shoulder is much better now.
          >
          > Ugh. Am going back to work tomorrow, but am still on painkillers and am not
          > yet driving. I hate this kind of a struggle!

          I am sorry that you are still having pain in your shoulder. It has been
          a long time and I can imagine you are pretty fed up with the whole
          thing. Hopefully you will get better soon.

          Regards,

          Rene