Re: Dave Obee Book

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
      Ellen I purchased a copy if you want son information off it

      Judie

      Ellen Kinghorn wrote:

      Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book, "Back to the Land"? Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

    • Ellen Kinghorn
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
        Thank you for the offer Judie.  But I am afraid it will be a long term project for me....using to assist with the 1901 census on-line.  It is a chore now and I hope I can zero in more on the communities I need.

        Thanks again,
        Ellen

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
          Dear Ellen

          This is his online bookstore: http://www.interlinkbookshop.com/

          Lois Sparling

          > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
          >
          > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
          > "Back to the Land"?
          >
          > Ellen Kinghorn
          > Email: ellen@...
          > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
        • Rene
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
            Ellen:

            You can borrow the book from the public library until you get your own
            copy. I borrowed it some time ago and extracted the information I
            needed.

            Rene