RE: Ontario townships locator maps

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
      and don't forget to use the resources that we've assembled on our website:

      Ontario Aids: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/geographic/ontario.html (click on
      Maps)

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...

      and

      1906@...
      1906 Census Transcription Centre
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/
      Alberta Family Histories Society

    • Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
        Hi- all While at Bill Martins site-- look for the 1865 Gazeteer if you are
        looking for information of some of the Counties. Not only names and actual
        lots and concession but local industries-- n-- everything.
        Sure sorry I missed this mornings meeting.
        Donna Coulter.