RE: Ontario townships locator maps

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
      and don't forget to use the resources that we've assembled on our website:

      Ontario Aids: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/geographic/ontario.html (click on
      Maps)

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...

      and

      1906@...
      1906 Census Transcription Centre
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/
      Alberta Family Histories Society

    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
        and don't forget to use the resources that we've assembled on our website:

        Ontario Aids: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/geographic/ontario.html (click on
        Maps)

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel
        judith@...

        and

        1906@...
        1906 Census Transcription Centre
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/
        Alberta Family Histories Society

      • Donna Coulter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
          Hi- all While at Bill Martins site-- look for the 1865 Gazeteer if you are
          looking for information of some of the Counties. Not only names and actual
          lots and concession but local industries-- n-- everything.
          Sure sorry I missed this mornings meeting.
          Donna Coulter.