Ontario townships locator maps

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
      A question was asked at this mornings Computer Group meeting about
      finding a web site for Ontario Townships names and location.

      A page on Bill Martins website has a lot of links to Ontario information.
      Go to:

      http://my.tbaytel.net/bmartin/faves.htm

      Browse down his page to:

      "Detailed Map for Locating Townships" and click on it. It will take you
      to:

      http://www.westol.com/~beaurega/map.htm

      This site has some large maps and a list of Counties with the Townships
      for each County.

      Happy hunting!

      Regards,

      Charlie Hansen
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
        and don't forget to use the resources that we've assembled on our website:

        Ontario Aids: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/geographic/ontario.html (click on
        Maps)

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel
        judith@...

        and

        1906@...
        1906 Census Transcription Centre
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/
        Alberta Family Histories Society

      • Judith Rempel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
          and don't forget to use the resources that we've assembled on our website:

          Ontario Aids: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/geographic/ontario.html (click on
          Maps)

          In Kinship,
          Judith Rempel
          judith@...

          and

          1906@...
          1906 Census Transcription Centre
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/
          Alberta Family Histories Society

        • Donna Coulter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2004
            Hi- all While at Bill Martins site-- look for the 1865 Gazeteer if you are
            looking for information of some of the Counties. Not only names and actual
            lots and concession but local industries-- n-- everything.
            Sure sorry I missed this mornings meeting.
            Donna Coulter.