ENGLISH/WELSH SIG TUE JAN 13

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
      Anyone researching in England or Wales is welcome to the English SIG
      meeting on Tuesday, January 13th 7-9 p.m. at the library (712-16 Ave.
      N.W. - front door). In a small group setting we will share our successes
      and frustrations and discuss sources. The initial stages of Welsh
      research uses the same sources so please, Welsh researchers, come along
      too.

      Ann Williams (286-4095)
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • lynda1alderman@telus.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
        Ann

        I would like to attend your SIG but try to limit trips to Calgary as much as
        I can, especially nights during the winter. If you ever supply helpful
        websites or have hand-outs, I would be most appreciative of receiving them.
        All my research is directed to England and Scotland. We'll be spending some
        time together in Salt Lake....I am always on the lookout for helpful advice!

        Lynda Alderman
        Bragg Creek