Beginners SIG

  • Ken Runquist
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      This month's Beginners SIG will be held on Thursday, January 22 at 7:00 pm
      at the LDS Family History Center, 2021 - 17 Ave. S. W. Please note the new
      location for this month's meeting only. Parking is available in the lot to
      the east of the FHC. Enter by the east door. Ring the buzzer if the door
      is locked.

      Topic: Judi Lee will present a virtual tour of the 17 Ave. Family History
      Center and will also provide information on the other FHC's in the Calgary
      area.

      Ken Runquist
      Membership Secretary

    • Ken Runquist
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2004

        Due to the fact that I will not be in town, the Beginners SIG will be cancelled for this Thursday.  Watch for details of next month’s program.

        Ken Runquist

        Membership Secretary