personal

  • stanley komali
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Dear;Sir/Madam ,

      REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

      I am Mr. Stanley Komali, personal assistant to former
      Liberian President CHARLES TAYLOR of the Federal Republic of
      Liberia. Your informations appeared in one of our
      directries,hence i decided to contact you in confidence to assist me in
      securing the sum of $25,000,000,00 Twenty five million dollars
      only for investments abroad.The funds which was secretly
      deposited in a financiah house for safe keeping.

      This money was deposited, when the America Governments

      pressurized him to step down from the office and went
      into exile. I personally therefore appeal to you for your
      urgent assistance to move this money into your bank account,
      where I believe it will be safe since we cannot leave Nigeria
      due to the restriction of movement imposed on us as a people
      under political asylum in this country Nigeria.Every arrangement has been made to ensure this funds is moved safely to your designated bank.

      However 25% of the total sum will be given to you as
      your commission as the account holder,while 5% has been
      slated for the reimbursement of all local and international
      expenses which may be incurred in the transfer process.Finally, 70%
      will come to myself , which is to buy shares and stock in your
      country to secure my children's future as you make urgent
      preparation for me and my family to come over to your country.,To
      facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, kindly
      send to me promptly by email the following:

      (1) your full name and address.
      (2) Company's name and address.
      (3) Telephone and Fax number.

      Please note that I have assured that the transaction
      will be concluded within 10 workingdays upon my receiving from
      you the above listed information.My lawyer shall commence the
      chenge of ownership to your favour and send the documents to you
      to enable you claim the funds easily.

      Please treat with upmost secrecy and confidenciality.

      Awaiting your urgent response.

      Regards

      Mr.Stanley Komali