Re: Dave Obee Book

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
      That's great Rene...I will do that as I will be at the seminar. Thanks.

      Ellen

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
          Thank you for the offer Judie.  But I am afraid it will be a long term project for me....using to assist with the 1901 census on-line.  It is a chore now and I hope I can zero in more on the communities I need.

          Thanks again,
          Ellen

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
            Dear Ellen

            This is his online bookstore: http://www.interlinkbookshop.com/

            Lois Sparling

            > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
            >
            > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
            > "Back to the Land"?
            >
            > Ellen Kinghorn
            > Email: ellen@...
            > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
          • Rene
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
              Ellen:

              You can borrow the book from the public library until you get your own
              copy. I borrowed it some time ago and extracted the information I
              needed.

              Rene