RE: Virtual memory in XP

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2003
      Hi Doug

      Start
      Control Panel
      System
      Advanced Tab
      Performance Settings
      Advanced Tab
      Virtual Memory
      Change Button

      Just don't understand why you couldn't find it :-)

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2003
        Hi there:

        Have you got to the screen where you can tweak virtual memory?

        Rt click 'My Computer' -> Lt click 'Properties' -> Lt click "Advanced'. In
        'Performance' box, Lt click 'Settings, Lt click 'Advanced'. In 'Virtual
        Memory' box, Lt click 'Change', and GOOD LUCK!!