Re: Dave Obee Book

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
      Ellen:

      If you can wait until October, Dave will bring the book with him to
      FamilyRoots 2000. This will save the cost of postage. You can order the
      book via e-mail to:

      Dixie Obee <dixie@...>

      The cost of the book is $9.95.

      Rene

      > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
      > "Back to the Land"?
      >
      > Ellen Kinghorn
      > Email: ellen@...
      > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
    • Ellen Kinghorn
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
        That's great Rene...I will do that as I will be at the seminar. Thanks.

        Ellen
        > If you can wait until October, Dave will bring the book with him to
        > FamilyRoots 2000. This will save the cost of postage. You can order the
        > book via e-mail to:
        >
        > Dixie Obee <dixie@...>
        >
        > The cost of the book is $9.95.
        >
        > Rene
        >
        > > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
        > > "Back to the Land"?
        > >
        > > Ellen Kinghorn
        > > Email: ellen@...
        > > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        > http://www.family-roots.ca

        > D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
        > http://www.doteasy.com

      • Judie Riddell

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
            Thank you for the offer Judie.  But I am afraid it will be a long term project for me....using to assist with the 1901 census on-line.  It is a chore now and I hope I can zero in more on the communities I need.

            Thanks again,
            Ellen

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
              Dear Ellen

              This is his online bookstore: http://www.interlinkbookshop.com/

              Lois Sparling

              > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
              >
              > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
              > "Back to the Land"?
              >
              > Ellen Kinghorn
              > Email: ellen@...
              > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
            • Rene
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
                Ellen:

                You can borrow the book from the public library until you get your own
                copy. I borrowed it some time ago and extracted the information I
                needed.

                Rene