Salt Lake March 14 - 21, 2004.

  • All Round Genie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Good evening,

      I hope you all had a happy Christmas and are looking forward to a wonderful New Year.

      One of the participants of our Salt Lake trip has had to withdraw because of ill health, so we now have one spot open that needs to be filled quickly.  I have a deadline with our air supplier of January 7th to give the final payment and  names of the people flying.

      If you are interested in this trip and would like more details please respond to this email or call me at 243-2830 or 605-2572.