RE: Explorer Security Flaw

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
      very good advice. I've not been shy of purchasing items online until now -
      but I'd wait until this goof is put to read before I do so again. I hear
      (somewhere) that a fix is planned for January by Microsoft.

      BTW, as a web maker, I can tell you it is VERY easy to make a site look like
      a existing reputable site. It would take me less than an hour to replicate
      any site with 20 or fewer pp. More pp, once I got experienced.

      So, for the time being, I'm going to take the X-files' advice: "Trust no
      one".

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      judith@...