Re: Dave Obee Book

  • Lillian D. Myers
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi;

      It's Interlink Bookshop and Genealogical Services in Victoria

      E:mail:  dave@...

      Think the cost was less then $ 10.00.

      Lillian Myers
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
        Ellen:

        If you can wait until October, Dave will bring the book with him to
        FamilyRoots 2000. This will save the cost of postage. You can order the
        book via e-mail to:

        Dixie Obee <dixie@...>

        The cost of the book is $9.95.

        Rene

        > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
        > "Back to the Land"?
        >
        > Ellen Kinghorn
        > Email: ellen@...
        > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
      • Ellen Kinghorn
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
          That's great Rene...I will do that as I will be at the seminar. Thanks.

          Ellen
          > If you can wait until October, Dave will bring the book with him to
          > FamilyRoots 2000. This will save the cost of postage. You can order the
          > book via e-mail to:
          >
          > Dixie Obee <dixie@...>
          >
          > The cost of the book is $9.95.
          >
          > Rene
          >
          > > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
          > > "Back to the Land"?
          > >
          > > Ellen Kinghorn
          > > Email: ellen@...
          > > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
          > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          > http://www.family-roots.ca

          > D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
          > http://www.doteasy.com

        • Judie Riddell

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
              Thank you for the offer Judie.  But I am afraid it will be a long term project for me....using to assist with the 1901 census on-line.  It is a chore now and I hope I can zero in more on the communities I need.

              Thanks again,
              Ellen

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
                Dear Ellen

                This is his online bookstore: http://www.interlinkbookshop.com/

                Lois Sparling

                > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
                >
                > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
                > "Back to the Land"?
                >
                > Ellen Kinghorn
                > Email: ellen@...
                > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
              • Rene
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
                  Ellen:

                  You can borrow the book from the public library until you get your own
                  copy. I borrowed it some time ago and extracted the information I
                  needed.

                  Rene