Fw: WES JOHNSTON

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003

      Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 8:25 AM
      Subject: WES JOHNSTON

      The Friday Herald announces that Wes Johnston, 75, beloved husband of Sheila Johnston, died at the Sarcee Hospice on Wednesday, the  10th December.  Further announcements to appear later.

      Wes and Sheila were Tuesday volunteers at the Family History Centre when I first got going at the fiche and microfilm readers.  Wes gave me quite a lot of help as I blundered around, trying to get familiar with the resources.  Then, when John and I joined the AFHS, there was Wes, working hard with the audio-visual aspect of putting on the meetings.  He has been missed.

      Our best wishes and sympathy go out to Sheila in her great loss.

      John and Judith Doyle
    • Marlene Knott
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003
        I would like to add my condolences to Sheila and her family at this
        time. Wes was a great fellow and and a great volunteer - he will be
        missed in our Society.

        Sincerely
        Marlene Knott