Santa Claus is in the 1930 Census!

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
      Seasons Greetings to Judii and all friends of the Canadian census projects,
      with hopes for 1911 data in 2004. -- Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
        ELIZABETH:
        That image is so clear and legible you could almost be fooled into thinking it was a fake.

        Cheers

        Bill

        E.Rodier wrote:
        Seasons Greetings to Judii and all friends of the Canadian census projects,
        with hopes for 1911 data in 2004. -- Elizabeth

          I don't know if the census   taker made his list and checked it twice

        :-),

        but I was able to locate a census entry for Santa Claus in the 1930

        census.

        The link below will lead you to the actual images from the 1930 census.

          This census entry is actually located in Missouri, Saline County,

        Marshall

        City, Ward Two, Enumeration District 98-2d, sheet 12A.

          Click on the following to access the entry:
        http://rootdig.com/santa/entirefamily.html

        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      • Leslie
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
          Ahhh too funny! Merry Christmas to you and your family.