Re: xmas history

  • cjkriver
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
      Hi Judii,
      I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. That seems like a nasty place for a break to be, so I hope you heal well.
      Take good care, enjoy Christmas without doing any cooking; just put your feet up.
      Regards,
      Carolyn
      PS I hope your "computer" person is working out well for you.

      Judith Rempel wrote:
      from a n'letter i learned about this non-commercial xmas lights site:
      http://www.oldchristmaslights.com/index.htm

      lots of historic interest

      afhs
      ----
      for those who don't know/are curious ... i'm tapping 1-handed since i broke
      my left arm at shoulder on sat. i had been in wpg on a menn history of
      canada mtg - so neither mennonites nor history can be considered non-risky
      anymore  :-)

      placement is such that no cast can be put on - so i have to be very careful
      what i do.  i'll be off work essentially until jan. hope to gain strength,
      confidence and capacity daily -- but so far dressing is even a major
      challenge!

      anyway, don't fret, but aldo don't expect any significant volumes or
      detailed replies or webwork at this time.  eileen mcelroy will be looking
      after afhs web essentials for now - webster2@...

      thx & cheers

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      judith@...

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca

    • Dennis & Pat Morey
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
        Judith - Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are better soon and it
        is not too painful without immobilization. Have a good Christmas. Someone
        else can do the turkey. Pat Morey