Dave Obee Book

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
      Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book, "Back to the Land"?

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
    • Lillian D. Myers
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
        Hi;

        It's Interlink Bookshop and Genealogical Services in Victoria

        E:mail:  dave@...

        Think the cost was less then $ 10.00.

        Lillian Myers

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
          Ellen:

          If you can wait until October, Dave will bring the book with him to
          FamilyRoots 2000. This will save the cost of postage. You can order the
          book via e-mail to:

          Dixie Obee <dixie@...>

          The cost of the book is $9.95.

          Rene

          > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
          > "Back to the Land"?
          >
          > Ellen Kinghorn
          > Email: ellen@...
          > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
        • Ellen Kinghorn
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
            That's great Rene...I will do that as I will be at the seminar. Thanks.

            Ellen
            > If you can wait until October, Dave will bring the book with him to
            > FamilyRoots 2000. This will save the cost of postage. You can order the
            > book via e-mail to:
            >
            > Dixie Obee <dixie@...>
            >
            > The cost of the book is $9.95.
            >
            > Rene
            >
            > > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
            > > "Back to the Land"?
            > >
            > > Ellen Kinghorn
            > > Email: ellen@...
            > > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
            > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            > http://www.family-roots.ca

            > D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
            > http://www.doteasy.com

          • Judie Riddell

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
                Thank you for the offer Judie.  But I am afraid it will be a long term project for me....using to assist with the 1901 census on-line.  It is a chore now and I hope I can zero in more on the communities I need.

                Thanks again,
                Ellen

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
                  Dear Ellen

                  This is his online bookstore: http://www.interlinkbookshop.com/

                  Lois Sparling

                  > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
                  >
                  > Does anyone in the Society know where I can purchase Dave Obee's book,
                  > "Back to the Land"?
                  >
                  > Ellen Kinghorn
                  > Email: ellen@...
                  > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
                • Rene
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
                    Ellen:

                    You can borrow the book from the public library until you get your own
                    copy. I borrowed it some time ago and extracted the information I
                    needed.

                    Rene