RE: Library Holdings on Line

  • S Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
      Message
      Please pass my best wishes to Judii, and hope her shoulder heals without problems. My late husband, Jim, was very honoured to be associated with your group.  All the best for the season and new year. Yours truly, Sandy Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2003
        Members may wish to know of the passing of AFHS member Wes Johnston on
        Wednesday, December 10 following a lengthy illness. A memorial service
        will be held Tuesday, December 16 at 1:30 p.m. at Northminster United Church.

        The obituary is in today's Calgary Herald or online at
        http://classifieds.canada.com/calgary/results.aspx?cls_id=36414&pn=1