Library Holdings on Line

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
      I regret to tell you that our new library holding will not be one line for a number of weeks, or maybe a couple of months. Judii has broken her arm/shoulder and is not able to do all the wonderful things she usually does on the computer.
      If you need to know what is new, I suggest that you make that long put off trip to the library and "read all about it" in hard copy there.
      I'm sure that you all join me is wishing Judii a pain free and quick recovery.
      Helen B
    • S Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
        Message
        Please pass my best wishes to Judii, and hope her shoulder heals without problems. My late husband, Jim, was very honoured to be associated with your group.  All the best for the season and new year. Yours truly, Sandy Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2003
          Members may wish to know of the passing of AFHS member Wes Johnston on
          Wednesday, December 10 following a lengthy illness. A memorial service
          will be held Tuesday, December 16 at 1:30 p.m. at Northminster United Church.

          The obituary is in today's Calgary Herald or online at
          http://classifieds.canada.com/calgary/results.aspx?cls_id=36414&pn=1