AFHS Library open Monday evening

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      Message

      The AFHS Library will be open on Monday evening November 24 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.

      This opening was not listed in the November 3rd "Breeze", so I thought that I would let all of you know via Dist-gen.

      The other Library 'Open Times' for this week are:
      Tuesday Nov 25, Wednesday Nov 26, and Friday Nov 28 - all from 10 am to 2 pm

      Don't forget that the Library is also open on the Monday afternoon before the AFHS Meeting (Dec 1) from 2 to 5 pm.

      We have some wonderful new library volunteers, so 'come on down'.  (You know the address by now: 712 16th Avenue NW - there's a map on the AFHS website www.afhs.ab.ca)

      Lorna