Re: scanning

  • E & R Kinnear
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      Ken:  Thank you very much for the talk regarding pictures for Legacy program.  I enjoyed the evening very much.  I am just a newcomer to Legacy.  Previously I have been using Brothers Keeper.
      I noticed that when you did a family group sheet that all you pictures were the same with and height.  How did you get them all to be the same?
      With the scanning I have done, my pictures end up a different width.  Hope you understand what I am asking.
      Eva Kinnear