November 27 Beginners SIG

  • Ken Runquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003

      The next meeting of the Beginners SIG will be held on Thursday, November 27th in the AFHS library which is located in the basement of the Genealogy Bureau at 712 – 16 Ave. NW at 7:00 pm. There is free parking in the city parking lot next door after 6:00 pm.

      Please use the front door.  If the door is locked, push the buzzer and someone will let you in.

      The topic will be: Resources on the AFHS Website by AFHS webster Judith Rempel.  This is open to all AFHS members, new and old.

      I am also looking for experienced members to volunteer to present topics of interest to beginning members at future meetings which will be held on the fourth Thursday of each month.  Please contact me off-list at kenrunquist@... if you can help out.

      Thanks.

      Ken Runquist

      Membership Secretary and Beginners SIG Coordinator

      Map