Re: Well done, Sheila & Ellen

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2002
      You're all too kind! All the praise should go to Sheila. She saved my
      bacon several times. I can't thank her enough. It was a pleasure to be in
      the studio with her. She is the consummate "teacher". Bravo, Sheila, I was
      so proud of you.

      All I can say about my performance is: "imported Italian cheese! Indeed!
      I'll never live this one down, I'm sure.

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2002
        You are all very much too kind! Ellen, there's obviously enough praise to
        share; I think we made a good combination, and I thank you for the
        opportunity to share the interview with you, as well as the audience. The
        loaf of Italian bread was obviously a master stroke. It really illustrated
        what we were trying to say. Margie Taylor asked if this was our first
        "Ellen and Sheila" show, and we assured her that it was.
        Of course, after we finished, I began to think of what we missed, such as
        the name of the place where we meet, and the phone number of AFHS!! I did
        remedy the latter by leaving our web site address and the phone number at
        the CBC switchboard. When I left the calls were still coming in, which was
        a good sign.
        Everyone at CBC was most welcoming, and Margie Taylor is obviously very
        skilled at her job. She also is truly interested in her own family history.
        Bill, I add my thanks to Ellen's, as I think this was a great opportunity
        which you opened up for AFHS.
        Thanks for all the compliments.

        Sheila

        Sheila Johnston <smjohnston@...>