Legacy Meeting cancelled tonight

  • Ken Runquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003

      Attention Legacy SIG members:

      Charlie’s email is down and he asked me to send you a notice that the Legacy SIG meeting for tonight, November 19, has been cancelled due to the bad weather and the fire to the building next door to the library.

      Legacy 5.0 is now available.  Go to www.legacyfamilytree.com  to download the free Standard version or to update to the Deluxe version.  Charlie will do a presentation of the new features in Legacy 5.0 at the next meeting on Wednesday, December 17th.

      Ken Runquist

      Membership Secretary