FIRE

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      Good Morning All:
      You may by now have heard that Hannibal's Pub, in the building next door to
      our AFHS Library had a fire last night.
      I am assured we have suffered no damage and our library space is all OK.
      However, there is currently no power in our building and the area is closed
      while the fire department cleans up.
      As a result our Library will not be open today.
      We will keep you informed as we know what is going on.
      Have a nice day.
      Geo

      George Lake
      Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
      Calgary Canada

      email: chairman@...
      AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

      my website: www.glake.ca