Re: donations to the Beatty v AG Canada et al legal fund

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      Dear Lois:

      What a wonderful response! It is heartwarming to know that you received
      donations so quickly from individuals and societies all over Canada, as
      well as some from the States.

      Thank you for letting us know where the donations originated.

      Now, let us hope that our court case is successful.

      Rene Dussome
      Calgary, Alberta

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
[...]

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • william campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2003
          WHAT AN INCEDIBLE REPONSE!

          Surely that has to be evidence of the universal concern for the Government's unilateral concealment of our Census
          records.

          That is wonderful support of your initiative, Lois.

          GO FOR IT!

          Bill

          William A. Campbell
          Calgary, Alberta, Canada