RE: Articles for Chinook

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2003
      Hi Judith,

      If I could have something the first week of December that would be great.
      If you have a series of articles, that would be even better.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2004
        Hi everyone,

        I shall be on holidays in England (Mum and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary
        and I need to steal their telegram from the Queen for my records) for the
        last two weeks in August and would like to have the Chinook mostly completed
        before I go.

        I will only have 2 days when I get back to complete it before it has to go
        to the publishers for our September meeting. If you can send me any
        articles as early as possible it would be greatly appreciated.

        All articles are welcome - don't forget it's you who make the Chinook a
        great magazine to read. It goes out to 124 different societies and libraries
        in Canada and around the world. The "My Favorite Ancestors" section has had
        requests from individuals who read the magazine to have their copies mailed
        to them as they also had interests in that particular name.

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman,
        Alberta Family Histories Society
        712-16th Ave NW.
        Calgary, AB, Canada
        T2M 0J8
        (403)214-1447

        AFHS Webster
        Editor Chinook

        AFHS Website: http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        Family website
        http://www.rumbolt.com

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Gordon Lane
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2004
          Looking for articles for the next Chinook.

          Tell us about your research from the summer, long lost ancestors, how-to
          tips, favorite ancestors, went to a reunion - family or town or group. New
          research methods or resources, favorite recipes. If you send photos can you
          please scan them at 300 dpi to give the best reproduction when printing

          Regards

          Gordon Lane
          Chairman
          Alberta Family Histories Society