Re: Articles for Chinook

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2003
      Hi Gordon,

      When do you need the articles?

      Judith Doyle

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Gordon Lane" <gordonplane@...>
      To: <dist-gen@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:23 PM
      Subject: Articles for Chinook

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Still looking for articles for the Chinook, please email them to me
      directly

      > Regards
      >
      > Gordon Lane
      > Vice Chair - Facilities
      > Editor Chinook
      >
      > Alberta Family Histories Society
      > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      >
      > Family website
      > http://www.rumbolt.com

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2003
        Hi Judith,

        If I could have something the first week of December that would be great.
        If you have a series of articles, that would be even better.

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Vice Chair - Facilities
        Editor Chinook

        Family website
        http://www.rumbolt.com

      • Gordon Lane
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2004
          Hi everyone,

          I shall be on holidays in England (Mum and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary
          and I need to steal their telegram from the Queen for my records) for the
          last two weeks in August and would like to have the Chinook mostly completed
          before I go.

          I will only have 2 days when I get back to complete it before it has to go
          to the publishers for our September meeting. If you can send me any
          articles as early as possible it would be greatly appreciated.

          All articles are welcome - don't forget it's you who make the Chinook a
          great magazine to read. It goes out to 124 different societies and libraries
          in Canada and around the world. The "My Favorite Ancestors" section has had
          requests from individuals who read the magazine to have their copies mailed
          to them as they also had interests in that particular name.

          Regards

          Gordon Lane
          Chairman,
          Alberta Family Histories Society
          712-16th Ave NW.
          Calgary, AB, Canada
          T2M 0J8
          (403)214-1447

          AFHS Webster
          Editor Chinook

          AFHS Website: http://www.afhs.ab.ca

          Family website
          http://www.rumbolt.com

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Gordon Lane
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19 2:32 PM
            Looking for articles for the next Chinook.

            Tell us about your research from the summer, long lost ancestors, how-to
            tips, favorite ancestors, went to a reunion - family or town or group. New
            research methods or resources, favorite recipes. If you send photos can you
            please scan them at 300 dpi to give the best reproduction when printing

            Regards

            Gordon Lane
            Chairman
            Alberta Family Histories Society