Remembrance Day

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2003
      For all of those who have or had a family member in the armed services.

      A beautiful song entitled "Canadian Soldier" written by a school teacher in British Columbia and recorded by his students.  You can download an MP3 file of this song at    http://sd71.bc.ca/

      Carol Lylyk
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2003
        Thanks so much for the e-mail. Listened to the song and it really touched me.
        Heather Jaremko