ENGLISH SIG MEETING CANCELLED

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hello all,

      Sorry to say that the English SIG meeting scheduled for November 11th
      has had to be cancelled. At our last meeting we began a binder of
      surnames and places being researched together with resources (filed by
      county) held by our members. I have this binder at the moment but will
      take it to the AFHS library next week where it will be kept and can be
      consulted.

      In the meantime I'd be happy to collect information for the binder and
      answer questions on English research through my e-mail address:
      "astridge@...".

      Sincerely,
      Ann Williams