Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 9, 2003
      I have tried to send a short message to all members of the Celtic SIG
      mailing list. The problem is transferring the email addresses into the
      Celtic subgroup on my Address Book.

      lois

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois