Re: [CCC] Bill S-13 second reading vote

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      (Jeff is Senator Milne's assistant)

      Cheer up, Jeff. Their goal is to get rid of the opt in/opt out clause.
      As you know all too well, that is going to take alot more work. We can
      probably pry loose the 1911 census through the Federal Court. Surely we
      won't have to sue again for the 1916 census. We have time and energy
      (and many folks willing to provide funds almost instantly whenever we
      ask) to pursue reasonable legislation over the next year or two (or three).

      Besides, soon the Canadian Alliance may not exist anymore.

      Lois Sparling