FAMILY TREEMAKER USERS

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003

      FAMILY TREE MAKER
        Meeting  in  the  AFHS  'New' Library
          Saturday      November 22nd     9:30 AM

      If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
      you will find map and other helpful information by going
      to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

      From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
      New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
      and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

      There are two entrances to the building, front and rear.
      The library is located in the basement.

      See you on the 22nd.

      Contacts:
      General information:                   L Taylor       LTaylor4@...
      Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier  cerear@...
    • Lynn Taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2004

        FAMILY TREE MAKER
                    in the  AFHS 'New' Library
            Saturday      January 24th     10:00 AM

        After an open Q and A session we will focus on
              "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"

        Please note the time change from 9:30 to 10:00AM

        If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
        you will find map and other helpful information by going
        to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

        From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
        New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
        and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

        There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
        The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
        impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
        Library Elves.

        See you on the 24th.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 22, 2004
          . . . reminder
                      FTM SIGlet meets this Saturday AM

          . . .since there is a possibility that weather conditions may not
                      be 'driver friendly' - we will post a notice by 9AM Sat
                      if we feel the meeting should be cancelled.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
                           Next Meeting
            FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet

                Saturday      February 28      10:00 AM
                       in the  AFHS 'New' Library

              After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                    "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"
            (This is the agenda originally planned for our Jan Mtg)

               Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

            If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
            you will find map and other helpful information by going
            to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

            From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
            New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
            and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

            There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
            The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
            impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
            Library Elves.

            See you on the 28th.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 16, 2004
                            Next Meeting
              FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet
                Saturday      March 27th     10:00 AM
              the  AFHS  Library  712 - 16th Ave NW

                After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                                "INPUT = OUTPUT"

                 Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

              If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
              you will find map and other helpful information by going
              to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

              From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
              New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
              and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

              See you on the 27th.