Original Genelogists

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      I picked this up from another list

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      The comic in today's Washington Post was meant for those of us who search
      for our origins. Take a look at
      http://featurepage.creators.com/washpost.html?name=bmp,
      if this isn't about Adam and Eve then select the entry for Nov 5, 2003. Hope
      you enjoy.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Ronna L. Byam
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003
        Hi Gordon,
        When I went into the site, it was a different cartoon. I clicked on 5
        November but got a blank screen. I'm intrigued by the title and your hint
        at the contents. What did the cartoon show?
        Thanks,
        Ronna

        > The comic in today's Washington Post was meant for those of us who search
        > for our origins. Take a look at
        > http://featurepage.creators.com/washpost.html?name=bmp,
        > if this isn't about Adam and Eve then select the entry for Nov 5, 2003.
        Hope
        > you enjoy.

      • owner dist gen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003