Re: Laser Printer Problem

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      If you mean the paper looks dirty, try a cleaner sheet. "Removes toner, dirt
      and dust from the paper path to improve print quality."
      www.fellowes.com/
      I've still got a few sheets in a package opened Aug 1996. Switched to full
      time color ink jet printers in 1997.

      Seems to me that turning pages to print on the back was a problem along with
      heat that curled the pages. No experience with recent laser printers. --
      Elizabeth