Re: Geographic tools for 1906 Census and other Purposes

  • Gordon Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      Hi Judii:

      Just getting around to answering some old mail.

      These tools on the AFHS site are indeed very useful and should help demystify the prairie land system (we are very fortunate that the system is so regular.  Finding farms in other systems is usually a bit of a pain in the neck!

      How are the new digs?

      Cheers,
      Gordon.