browsers

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 9:06 AM
      Microsoft has issued a cumulative patch to shore up weaknesses in
      Internet Explorer that, at their worst, could allow arbitrary code to
      be executed on the system. Internet Explorer versions 5.01, 5.5, and
      6.0 are affected. Microsoft has identified the cumulative patch release
      as a critical update. The patch includes fixes for six newly identified
      critical vulnerabilites as well as a cumulative update of all previous
      patches released for the pertinent versions of Internet Explorer. see:
      http://antivirus.about.com/library/weekly/aa082702a.htm

      Netscape 7 is now available as a free download:
      http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/default.jsp

    • Ken Oram
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Hell Mary,

        I am told by Rene that you are the custodian of the laptop and projector. I
        have been asked to do a presentation at the family history library on Nov 16
        th and was wondering if it was available for my ppt presentation.

        Kenneth