RE: A card from Judii Rempel

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
      Thanks, buddy.  I'll be one of your proverbial "one armed paper hangers tomorrow" (I take possession of the new place in Inglewood tomorrow - so should be door-greeting at two places!) so I figured I'd better get this one off today.

      Cheers.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      judith@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
        Thanks Judii,
        We had only 3 kids at the door last night, and they were ready with a joke each for me. Amazing.
        Helen