Re: A card from Judii Rempel

  • Frank Morrow
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
      Thx Judii.............Happy Haunting 2 u 2.
      Cheers.
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
        Thanks, buddy.  I'll be one of your proverbial "one armed paper hangers tomorrow" (I take possession of the new place in Inglewood tomorrow - so should be door-greeting at two places!) so I figured I'd better get this one off today.

        Cheers.

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel, Webster
        judith@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
          Thanks Judii,
          We had only 3 kids at the door last night, and they were ready with a joke each for me. Amazing.
          Helen