RE: A card from Judii Rempel

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
      Wow - neat! Took me a minute to get the genealogy connection!

      Hope this gets all the fellow family historians to the cemeteries to record the tombstones for the recording project. I guess we have to wait for this spooky weather to improve!

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
        Thx Judii.............Happy Haunting 2 u 2.
        Cheers.
      • Judith Rempel
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
          Thanks, buddy.  I'll be one of your proverbial "one armed paper hangers tomorrow" (I take possession of the new place in Inglewood tomorrow - so should be door-greeting at two places!) so I figured I'd better get this one off today.

          Cheers.

          In Kinship,
          Judith Rempel, Webster
          judith@...

          Cool card.  And a 'Happy Pumpkin' to you too.
          Please click on the following link to see your card:

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1872845357

          All Jacquie Lawson cards use Macromedia Flash. If you cannot view the card, please click here to load the latest Flash player. If after this you still have problems viewing your card, please visit our Help pages for further assistance.

        • Helen Backhouse
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
            Thanks Judii,
            We had only 3 kids at the door last night, and they were ready with a joke each for me. Amazing.
            Helen