A card from Judii Rempel

  • Judii Rempel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003

      You have been sent a Jacquie Lawson card by Judii Rempel (judith@...).

      Please click on the following link to see your card:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1872845357

      All Jacquie Lawson cards use Macromedia Flash. If you cannot view the card, please click here to load the latest Flash player. If after this you still have problems viewing your card, please visit our Help pages for further assistance.

    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
        Cool card.  And a 'Happy Pumpkin' to you too.
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
          Wow - neat! Took me a minute to get the genealogy connection!

          Hope this gets all the fellow family historians to the cemeteries to record the tombstones for the recording project. I guess we have to wait for this spooky weather to improve!

          à bientôt,

          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

          Please click on the following link to see your card:

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1872845357

          All Jacquie Lawson cards use Macromedia Flash. If you cannot view the card, please click here to load the latest Flash player. If after this you still have problems viewing your card, please visit our Help pages for further assistance.

        • Frank Morrow
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
            Thx Judii.............Happy Haunting 2 u 2.
            Cheers.
          • Judith Rempel
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
              Thanks, buddy.  I'll be one of your proverbial "one armed paper hangers tomorrow" (I take possession of the new place in Inglewood tomorrow - so should be door-greeting at two places!) so I figured I'd better get this one off today.

              Cheers.

              In Kinship,
              Judith Rempel, Webster
              judith@...

              Cool card.  And a 'Happy Pumpkin' to you too.
              Please click on the following link to see your card:

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1872845357

              All Jacquie Lawson cards use Macromedia Flash. If you cannot view the card, please click here to load the latest Flash player. If after this you still have problems viewing your card, please visit our Help pages for further assistance.

            • Helen Backhouse
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
                Thanks Judii,
                We had only 3 kids at the door last night, and they were ready with a joke each for me. Amazing.
                Helen