RE: Library open time cancelled today

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hi Donna:

      Yes, I should have decided earlier than I did. I talked to Lois Nicholson
      and she phoned Sarah. I assume that she got hold of her before she left for
      the Library this morning.

      How was the driving? I stayed home - thankfully.

      Helen is still planning on going to the library tomorrow morning (9:00 am, I
      think), and she is going to pick up Olive. If you don't want to drive, you
      don't have to go. I'm going to see how the roads are in the morning, but I
      would like to see Olive.

      Lorna