RE: OUTLOOK EXPRESS

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2003

      Whoops - you are absolutely right!

      > BTW What is this the MHSA LIST (Roots Web?)

      :-) Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta - that's where most of my free
      time is going these days. It's where I've fostered the Menno genealogy sig
      and have taken on library and archives coordination as well.

      > Also I have an unsolicited icon ---on my desktop that is.
      >
      > Microsoft XML 4.0 Parser SDK anyone know what it is? Big Yellow ? on it
      > too.
      > If I'm not mistaken that is a bad sign-- the big yellow question mark !

      Can't comment on this - hope someone else on the list can.

      Cheers.

      - Judii